Gumball Rally Boys Tournament Format & Rules
FORMAT: 1. 15 Minute Running Games, no time outs 2. Time is kept on the Central Scoreboard 3. Air horn will sound to start and stop games. 4. 3 (three) minutes in between games – Have your teams ready to go!
EQUIPMENT: All Players must be properly equipped according to SEPYLA and US Lacrosse Standards at all times. Goalies need all US Lacrosse Mandated Equipment.
COACHES: One coach per team should check in at the Registration Table beginning at 4:00pm to get their schedule, rules and all other items. . All waivers are to be submitted online before stepping foot onto the fields.
UNSPORTSMANLIKE CONDUCT: Unsportsmanlike conduct will not be tolerated. Special attention will be given by officials and coaches of unsportsmanlike conduct by a player(s), coach(es) or spectator(s) either on the field or on the sideline. League or Game Officials may ask the offender to leave the game or premises.
GENERAL RULES: Please refer to your US Lacrosse Men’s Rule Book, US Lacrosse Youth Rule book, and the http://www.USLacrosse.org website for more information and rule clarifications. All lacrosse umpire whistles and directions must be followed during game play to ensure game flow and safety of the players.
B Level Rules For the sake of cross reference these rules will be considered U12
- We will follow the USL Rules 4.11, 20 and 10 counts for clearing and getting in the box.
- Short Poles may be 40” to 42” and Long Poles may be 52” to 72”.
- No 1 Handed Stick Checks are permitted o No excessive body checks permitted.
- Horns for substitutions are allowed on all balls that go out of bounds on the side lines.
C Division Specific Rules (For the sake of cross reference these will be considered U10 Rules.)
- There is NO 20 second count for clearing and NO 10 second count for advancing the ball on offense.
- Teams that are leading do NOT have to keep the ball in the offensive box during the last 2 minutes of the game.
- NO body checks are permitted in the C Division.
- 5th graders (or any grade older) are never permitted to play in a C Division game.
- Horns for substitutions are allowed on all balls that go out of bounds on the side lines & end lines
- Short Poles may be 37” to 42” and Long Poles may be a maximum of 54”
- No 1 Handed Stick Checks are permitted